Carpinteria Children’s Project at Main
Unique to this site, CCP at Main has a large support network of programs, agencies, and resources on-site to assist children and families. New offices and classrooms are planned to accommodate the need. The campus is also reconfigured to provide dedicated, enclosed outdoor playground areas. A new 1,000 sf infant/toddler center is planned. Renovations include classrooms, restrooms campus-wide, kitchen and pantry remodel for additional storage. A new parking lot, preschool entrance gate and entry court will be located off of Palm Avenue.
- Replace 7 portable classrooms all in failing condition with new modular classrooms. These portables are currently used for family counseling and a resource center for the school district.
- Construct new parking lot
- Renovate existing building
- Convert 2 classrooms to preschool classrooms
- Remodel kitchen
- Renovate multi-purpose room
- Remodel restrooms