Carpinteria High School
The Carpinteria High School conceptual plan lays out a three-phase implementation plan. CHS will replace all old portables on campus with new modular classrooms including a new science wing. Extensive modernization work will be done in the cafeteria as well as classroom wings B, C, D, F and G creating a dynamic learning environment for our students. A new administrative/student services building and new auditorium / music and drama classroom will sit near the parking lots and will anchor the new plaza at the entrance of the campus.
Athletic facilities will also see significant improvements with the renovation of the gymnasium and addition of new batting cages, dug outs, weight room and sports medicine room and ticket booth.
- Replace 12 portable classrooms in poor condition with 10 new modular buildings
- Modernize classroom wings F and G
- Modernize classroom wings B, C and D
- Modernize gym and locker rooms
- Convert old weight room to sports medicine classroom
- Build new weight room
- Renovate kitchen in cafeteria
- New administration building
- New auditorium/music and drama classroom