Aliso Elementary School
The priorities of the Aliso Elementary School Conceptual Plan are to cluster grade levels more efficiently, relocate the preschool to CCP at Main, renovate existing classrooms to better serve students, add new 4th and 5th grade classrooms and create outdoor classrooms, courtyards and gathering spaces for various grade levels. Renovation projects include all restrooms on campus, the kindergarten wing, kitchen and cafeteria. The playground hardscape will be relocated to the southeast end of the campus.
The entrance to the campus will be reconfigured and enhanced by relocating the parent and bus drop off area, adding a traffic loop for improved circulation and creating additional new parking lots. This will also improve security with access through the front office as single point of entry.
- Replace 7 portable classrooms in poor condition with 6 new modular classrooms. The seventh modular will be built at the Main School campus for the State Preschool.
- Renovate all existing classrooms.
- Relocate administrative office to improve access and security.
- Remodel restrooms
- Renovate kitchen
- Replace all door hardware
- Replace HVAC and electrical systems
- Redesign traffic loop and parking