Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee
About the Committee
The Measure U Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee is comprised of representatives from education, taxpayer groups, business and industry, senior citizens’ organization and students, and community-at-large, and is charged with ensuring that all bond funds are spent as promised on capital projects set forth in Measure U.
The committee currently has five community member positions open as listed:
- 1 member — Parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District
- 1 member — Parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District, also active in a school support group or school site council
- 1 member active in a taxpayers’ association
- 1 member active in a senior citizens’ organization
- 1 member of the community at large
Download the application. Applications are due by January 21, 2021 at 4:30 PM via email to email@example.com or by hard copy to: 1400 Linden Avenue, Carpinteria, CA 93013.
The Governing Board will review applications and appoint members to the committee at its February 23, 2021 Regular Board Meeting. Terms will be effective 3/10/21 – 3/10/23.