Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee
About the Committee
The Measure U Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee is comprised of representatives from education, taxpayer groups, business and industry, senior citizens’ organization and students, and community-at-large, and is charged with ensuring that all bond funds are spent as promised on capital projects set forth in Measure U.
The committee currently has five community member positions open as listed:
- 1 member — Parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District
- 1 member — Parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District, also active in a school support group or school site council
- 1 member active in a taxpayers’ association
- 1 member active in a senior citizens’ organization
- 1 member of the community at large
The Governing Board will review applications and appoint members to the committee at its February 23, 2021 Regular Board Meeting. Terms will be effective 3/10/21 – 3/10/23.